Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there’s a new topic within which you are to post your Top Ten List. This Tuesday the theme is:
Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list
I don’t want to start reading any new series this spring, because my plan is to catch up with the ones I already know and love, some of them are having their last installments being published this spring.
1. ‘Requiem’ (Delirium, #3) by Lauren Oliver
2. ‘The Power If Six’ (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore
3. ‘Love Irresistibly’ (FBI/U.S. Attorney, #4) by Julie James
I haven’t read any classics recently, so they are a must for me this spring. Especially with the next two books, which were on my TBR list for quite a long time, and I’m really excited about reading them.
4. ‘A Tree Grows In Brooklyn’ by Betty Smith
5. ‘Wuthering Heights’ by Emily Bronte
There are new books coming out this spring, which seem really interesting to me:
6. ‘Lighthouse Bay’ by Kimberly Freeman
7. ‘If You Find Me’ by Emily Murdoch
Books that everyone seems to have read but me
I’ve read like millions reviews about these books, and there are so many fans. These books are huge hits, and I don’t want to stay in darkness any longer.
8. ‘Ready Player One’ by Ernest Cline
9. ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ by John Greene
Made into movie
I love reading a book and then watching it’s screen adaptation, to compare these two versions of the same story. This particular book gained a lot of attention this year, so I’m definitely checking it out.
10. ‘The Silver Linings Playbook’ by Matthew Quick